Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JAPAN GUIDE VIDEO

At a friends studio for the filming of an interview for internet based Japan Guide, or JG for short. The guide seeks to explain Japan to a foreign audience.
Being interviewed in English by Kato San. He did alright, I was the one who kept forgetting my English. He asked me why I came to Japan, what made me want to come and stay, what I liked about Japan,...
With the Power Studio team after the interview, doing a 2 sword style pose, a-la the swordsman and my hero Miyamoto Musashi...
Afterwards, we talked about future interviews, and then it went deeper, into Samurai culture like, how many Japanese don't know how to bow in the most respectful way of the Samurai...
Look Mum, I'm on TV!... Look for the links on my FaceBook site to see the results of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment