Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ANTIQUE I-POD

I've spent the last 2 days selecting songs to update my i-pod. I keep it in the car, and it's been about 8 months since I last updated it, so I'm pretty sick of the current selection. I've just put 394 songs into it, all selected from the PPF record library..... Now I have to put all those CD's back,....
And here it is, my 2004 i-pod mini. Not as mini as the current i-pods of course, and an antique in computer time. This was given to me by the staff of KISS-FM, Kobe, where I used to do the weekly countdown show, before undertaking the Friendship Flight project, flying a helicopter from Melbourne, Australia back to Nagoya, Japan. I wanted one to listen to music during the flight, however the 1983 model AS 350 heli didn't have the sound jack to support it,...never mind.   So, by updating the i-pod for the car, does that mean I won't be listening to the radio?? Only Radio-i, 79.5FM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment