Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HOLE IN THE HEAD

Thanks to the wall mounted speakers in the studios of 79.5FM Radio-i, I have a sore foot and a new hole in my head.............
The average height of the other staff means they're in no danger from hitting their heads on the sharp corners...
Whereas I have to watch out each time I go near them. Today, while tidying up, I hit my head hard on the speaker-box corner! The reaction made me snap my head back, hurting not just my head, but my neck too...
That made me so angry, I kicked the steel framed door, hurting my foot in the process. So, I have a sore head from the strike, a sore neck from the reaction, a sore throat from going Ghaaaaa~ from the pain, and a sore foot from kicking the steel door frame....
And I also have just what I always needed,... another hole in my head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment