Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TODAY'S LUNCH

I've always hated blogs where people let you know what they had for lunch today. As tho' I really care that much about what friends and acquaintances eat for lunch or dinner, I mean, come on people, get a life! Really!  I'm sure there are more exciting things going on in the world. But here I am, guilty of my own rant and rave. The reason being, that while I have no interest in food, this is one Japanese lunch box worth talking about, a giant prawn and 2 soft, juicy filets of top grade pork cutlet, deep-fried and then covered in a dark, sweet Japanese sauce (oops, not in photo) This was the lunch served at work today. Available only from the Meidia Department Store in down town Nagoya, and in limited quantities each day! Fight for one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment