Friday, July 2, 2010

CRASH!!

On the night of Saturday 26th, just entering Sunday morning, I was coming home from a business meeting at a friends new video editing studios. Moments after leaving his house, I stopped at a red light and waited. The lights changed, and checking all was clear, I entered the intersection, then,...CRASH!!!
This car had failed to notice that the lights had changed, and that the left lane car had stopped. He went sailing through and hit me right front side on! His car spun mine 90 degrees to the left and pushed me into the left lane. I hit my head on the driver's side window on impact,..good thing I have a hard head...my manager Yuka hurt her neck. The guy then sat in his car until the police arrived! Good news is that a number of witnesses saw the accident, and waited till the police came. The guy admitted to being at fault,...AFTER all the witnesses turned against him. At first he was asking "It was green right?,...I'm sure it was green"... Everybody told him differently! He's made a written statement to the police claiming full responsibility and thumb printed his statement (done instead of a sign in Japan)
My Rover 216 Cabriolet is slightly banana shaped. A day later, the tow car took it to the garage. The garage staff phoned to see if I was alright, they were shocked at the state of the car.... The other guy's insurance company has offered $2,890 for it,... WHAT??? More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment