Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OFF TO THE LAND OF OZ

Fri. 30th... At Centerair, Nagoya's International Airport, ready to fly to Australia. This will be my first holiday in 19 months...
There's my plane, Singapore Airlines, ready to take to the skies,..it's an 8 hour flight to Singapore, then 8 hours wait for my connecting flight, 8 hours to Adelaide...24 hours flying door to door! Whew! My arms are going to be tired after all that flapping...
The plane was clean and new, and not too full either,... I could tell it was new because it was clean down the back of the seats and there were no fluffy dice hanging up front.
...and each seat had it's own large screen and entertainment controls, also accessories for internet, games, computer, i-pod etc. That should keep me amused for a couple of hours,....
Flicking thru' the entertainment line up, I noticed a Japanese movie, "Raise The Castle" that was made in Nagoya. I was supposed to have taken part in this film, however, my schedule didn't permit. The armour was made by my teacher who appears in a few scenes.  Wasn't too bad at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment