Saturday, November 21, 2009

TV COMMERCIAL 1

Friday 20th. Filmed the latest in the Nagoya based home design company, Auring Homes' TV commercials. Director Kageyama san's concept for this shoot was no script, no plan as such, just allow me to "gate-crash" a meeting between prospective Auring Home clients and have some fun with them. The last series of ads featured me walking through one of the Auring Homes display houses and filming my comments and reactions....
The main camera followed me into the model home show area,...again, everything was unplanned and ad-libbed, and so we had no idea how things would turn out.
The clients were shown into a room. They knew they were going to be in a commercial, but weren't told what was going to happen, or who was going to appear. They thought they'd be invited to say a few lines about their new home after the meeting....
With no real plan in mind, I barged into the meeting with the camera in tow,....

No comments:

Post a Comment