Sunday, January 10, 2010

GUAM 4



This is the view from my hotel room. After a few days of work, I was looking forward to actually hitting the beach that lay tempting below,...
The sun was bright, the sand was white, after years of neglect, my body was even whiter....
But I soon changed that and became bright too,...bright red that is,...
This is my impersonation of a 5 fingered lobster emerging from the ocean...days later I was doing a snake impersonation,...a snake shedding it's skin that is,... Peeling like a tomato!

And as soon as I've gotten used to relaxing, it's time to say Goodbye Guam,...Back to Japan early in the morning, and as soon as I'm home, it's straight back into work,...meetings, DJ school lessons and production all over again,....oh how I'm looking forward to that. Uh oh, a hint of sarcasm perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment