Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW YEARS PARTY

Jan 2. It looked as tho' I was going to be alone for New Years and the following few festive days, however a friend invited me round for a small party,...myself and 4 women,...well, certainly couldn't pass that up, could I ??!! ... Anyway, we threw all sorts of things into a pot, boiled it up, and ate it,...chicken, pork, tomatoes, various vegetable things and some former marine life.... Wasn't too bad!!
Then I cooked up some cheese fondue which we had with chunks of ham, bread and a few veggies....
And to wrap up our dinner, I also made some chocolate fondue,...well, I melted the cheese, and then melted the chocolate,... and got to lick the bowl and spoon afterwards. (can't let these things go to waste can we??!!) Had the choccy fondue with banana, apple and strawberries! YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment