Monday, October 19, 2009

DOCTOR 3 ??

Sunday morning the doorbell rang,...It was Japan Post with a parcel! (yes, they deliver Sundays too) It was some toys I'd ordered from overseas...the latest Doctor Who figures, including the Third Doctor and a Sea Devil from the 1972 "Sea Devils" episodes,...
...and a Third Doctor with a Dalek from the 1974 story, "Death To The Daleks"...naturally I had to buy two sets of each, one to open and play with, the other to store and save....
I'm enjoying collecting these new series of Dr Who toys, and with nearly 50 years of Dr. Who history, I'm sure the toy line will continue for some time yet...Like the Star wars range, the toy makers have me by the proverbials!  Some may say it's a waste of money,...Well, it makes ME happy! And sometimes, that's all I care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment