Sunday, October 11, 2009

VIDEO NIGHT SHOOT

Friday 9th Oct.  In my car, on location in Nagoya City central for the filming of a laundry service video. This time the scene called for me to be driving through the city on the way "home".  Conditions were perfect, a clear, cool Friday night. Popped the roof on my Rover 216 convertible and drove thru' the well lit streets of Nagoya.
Nagoya's centrally located TV tower, less than a minute from my office and home...
A still taken from the actual video. It took us all of 15 minutes to shoot. The camera was mounted on the floor of the front passenger side in front of cameraman / director / producer Kobayashi san.  All I had to do was drive around my neighborhood!
Director and producer Kobayashi San of G-factory was over the moon with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment