Monday, August 24, 2009

McFRUSTRATED

For the last 4, nearly 5 years I've been plugging away with this early model iMac. It started getting slower and slower. In the morning, I'd wake up, turn it on, and it would be ready to use by the time I finished having a shower and getting dressed. Even then, it would often freeze just opening mail or Yahoo. (It was the only thing to freeze on a hot August day!) The screen was starting to break up, and was marred with vertical lines of various colour interrupting the vision, the keyboard was playing up and would often miss the space bar...so at last I took the leap and went to the Apple store. Good thing too, when I got back, the old beast had died,..glad I took this final photo before it finally packed it in wheezing like a grumpus...
First my digital camera, now the computer,...what next,...Not the CAR!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment