Thursday, August 20, 2009

TO TOKYO

My set of Samurai armour sits on display in my living room. I have three permanently on display, but this is my main set. Last weekend, due to weight restrictions, I couldn't take my set to America with me,  but this coming Sunday I'll be in Tokyo for a TV recording of  2 nationally televised programs on NHK. The programs center on the greatest of all Samurai battles, Sekigahara! Part of the program will include a "Samurai fashion show", hence my set is off to Tokyo today!
Early today I packed it all into it's display box for transporting to Tokyo....
...and the courier came to pick it up this afternoon. The space where it usually stands in my living room now looks so open,...it's like a live-in friend has left, and the room is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment