Friday, August 28, 2009

OASIS ENDS?

Noel Gallagher has quit Oasis!  Minutes before a live in France last night, the two brothers quarreled and Liam smashed Noels' guitar, prompting Noel to walk out on the band and announce his leaving on the official OASIS website. Apparently they haven't spoken for some time. They take separate travel arrangements on tour, and apart form being on stage together, ignore each other completely.
Oasis are one of my favorite bands, I've seen them 4 times. I chatted with Noel Gallagher at one of the radio stations I worked at in 2003. He did an interview with one of the other DJ's and really ripped into him when the DJ asked some pretty lame questions. When I had the chance to talk with him, Noel asked "Do YOU own this place?" to which I answered "Not yet,..." He was good with me and was interested in Japan and what I do here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment